As an experienced New York Divorce Lawyer, I often speak to clients about the services we offer for an uncontested divorce.
- Our office offers a variety of formats for uncontested divorces.
- Parties who have an agreement and know how they’re going to resolve every issue use our streamlined, flat-fee process which covers handling of all paperwork to go from final agreement to judgment of divorce.
- We work through the process for parties who have not yet reached agreement on all issues, but want to work toward an uncontested divorce by negotiating with our client and the other spouse’s attorney.
- We may refer them to mediation and, essentially, do whatever is necessary to finalize an agreement acceptable to both parties.
- Once an agreement is reached, we can pursue an uncontested divorce and eliminate any need for court appearances.
Are you looking for a flat fee uncontested divorce? Contact dedicated New York Divorce Lawyer Jean Mahserjian to be your guide.